Guess who’s Goin’ to the Beach this Labor Day Weekend? None other than the biggest names in Nashville: Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood, and Dirks Bentley, who are the featured red-hot headliners for Panama City Beach’s Second Annual Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam, held August 29, 30 and 31st. The 3-day star-studded holiday weekend promises to be the most sizzling concert of the year and the only thing that could make it any better is the Resort Collection’s lodging packages that include preferred event passes that are valued at $299 each!
Imagine spending your much-deserved holiday weekend kicking back on Panama City Beach’s world famous sugar-white sands and listening to continuous beachside concerts throughout the day. Then as the sun starts to cool down, the action heats up at state-of-the-art Frank Brown Park, as the world’s biggest country music stars take the main stage by storm.
Whether you’re Goin’ to the Beach with your significant other and only need a cozy studio or one-bedroom unit or if you are planning on caravanning with an entourage of friends and family and chipping in on a three bedroom condo, check out the Resort Collection’s preferred accommodation packages for the Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam. Choose between five Resort Collection premier beach-front properties that are conveniently located to all concert venues throughout Panama City Beach.
Take Five Resort Collection Value-Added Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam Packages: (Each package includes 4-day/ 3-night stays, plus two preferred Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam event passes for each bedroom reserved.)
- Edgewater Beach and Golf Resort: *Includes a 1-Bedroom Golf Villa & (2) PGCJ preferred passes: $675 plus tax & fees (a $1,075 value) *Includes a 1-Bedroom Gulf Front Condo & (2) PGCJ preferred passes: $735 plus tax & fees (a $1,135 value)
- Majestic Beach Resort *Includes a Studio Condo & (2) PGCJ preferred passes: $645 plus tax & fees (a $1,045 value)
- Emerald Beach Resort *Includes a 1-Bedroom Gulf Front Condo & (2) PGCJ preferred passes: $735 plus tax & fees (a $1,135 value)
- Summit Beach Resort *Includes a 1-Bedroom with Bunk Gulf Front Condo & (2) PGCJ preferred passes: $675 plus tax & fees (a $1,075 value)
- Grandview East Resort *Includes a 3-Bedroom Gulf Front Condo & (6) PGCJ preferred passes: $1,431 plus tax & fees (a $2,631 value)
With the most exciting entertainment line-up our world famous beaches have ever seen—- and on Labor Day Weekend to boot, accommodations are expected to sell out, so book your Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam lodging package with preferred concert passes now before it’s too late!
For more information on the Resort Collection’s preferred lodging packages for the Second Annual Pepsi Gulf Coast Jam or to make a reservation, visit our Specials page or call 866.597.2996.