Check out this great list of things you HAVE to do in PCB this summer, brought to you by PCB Daily:
Panama City Beach is filled with fun and exciting things to do all summer long. But we have hand picked 5 things you absolutely have to try. Make sure to watch the VIDEO at number 1.
5. Panama Dunes: It cannot be denied: the addition of Panama Dunes on Panama City Beach has been an awesome one and if you havenâ€™t experienced this 1/2 mile, 20 foot wide ocean side track, you need to do it this summer. Filled with exciting and extreme ups, downs, curves, and all arounds, there is simply no better place to take a break from the beach and still have a ton of fun. Learn More Here.
4. Miracle Strip at Pier Park: With new rides and the Butterfly Pavilion now opened, why wait any longer to experience what has been the rebirth of one of Panama City Beachâ€™s most beloved attractions? Right now you can enjoy: Alan Hershel Carousel, Zamperalla Balloon Race, Big Eli Ferris Wheel, Alan Hershel Red Baron Planes, Eli Bridge Scrambler and the Selner Tilt-a-Whirl. Learn More Here.
3. Pier Park Summer Concert Series: Thursday nights, as the sun goes down on Panama City Beach, crowds are heading over to Pier Park to sit back and enjoy amazing music, great food and great friends at the Pier Park Summer Concert Series. The concerts are located at the Aaron Bessant Park amphitheater and the upcoming shows include; June 16 â€“ Suite Caroline, June 23 â€“ Boukou Groove, June 30 â€“ Lee Griffin Band, July 7 â€“ Heritage, July 14 â€“ Heartbeat City. See the whole schedule here.
2. Morning Yoga on the Beach: If you need a break from playing and working hard on the beach and just need to relax, zone out and re-focus, you have to try Morning Yoga. Itâ€™s free for ALL AGES and levels and classes are at 10am on the beach behind Spinnaker Beach Clubâ€¦.every Fridayâ€¦all summer long. You have no excuses.
1. Cooking with ChefÂ Mike: This is THE experience you have to have this summer. Unbelievable food, perfect atmosphere and a lesson from the master himself, Chef Mike Meek, this takes PCB to whole new level. Watch and learn as Mike prepares a four-course gourmet feast right in front of you. It is perfect for date night, girlsâ€™ night or a try-something-new night! Recipe cards are provided. Reservations are required. Learn More Here. Or watch the video HERE.