We are counting down the days until Spring Break begins. Around here, that means over a month of parties, sand, surf, concerts, celebrities, contests, and more! Spring Break 2013 is going to be a blast, and The Resort Collection is excited to be a part of it!
If you want to be right in the middle of all the action, there is no better place to stay than Summit Beach Resort (click here to check out our latest eDeal and get 20% off!). This place has everything you need to have a rocking time with friends: two large outdoor pools and hot tubs, a restaurant, snack bar, and poolside tiki bar, game room, DVD rentals, gulf views from every unit, and just steps to the beautiful white sand beaches!
Oh, and did we mention two of Panama City Beach’s hottest clubs are literally right next door? You can’t do PCB Spring Break without a trip to Club LaVela––USA’s largest nightclub––and Spinnaker Beach Club, so choose Summit Beach Resort and walk home after a night of dancing or seeing some awesome concerts, such as:
- Travis Porter, March 5 @ Club LaVela
- LoCash Cowboys, March 6 @ Club LaVela
- Rodney Atkins, March 8 @ Spinnaker Beach Club – FREE!
- Colt Ford, March 8 & 20 @ Club LaVela
- Randy Rogers Band, March 10 @ Spinnaker Beach Club
- Luke Bryan, March 12 &13 @ Spinnaker Beach Club – FREE!
- DJ Pauly D & Naughty by Nature, March 12 @ Club LaVela
- Florida-Georgia Line, March 13 @ Sharky’s Beach Bash
- Lee Brice, March 17 @ Spinnaker Beach Club
- Lil Jon, March 17 @ Club LaVela
- Sky Blu from LMFAO, March 19 @ Club LaVela
- Kairo Kingdom, March 24 @ Club LaVela
- Juicy J, March 26 @ Club LaVela
- Ying Yang Twins, April 2 @ Club LaVela
For a full schedule of Spring Break PCB parties and events, click here!
PCBeachSpringBreak.com is your official site for everything you need when you visit our shores for Spring Break. Be sure to visit the site for all the info on:
- What to Do
- Where to Party
- Safety Tips
- Where to Eat
And feel free to contact The Resort Collection with any questions by commenting here on our blog, connecting with us on Facebook or Twitter, or just giving us a call at (855) 512-3843!
Celebrate safely, and have a rocking
Spring Break 2013 in Panama City Beach!