The following laws will be enforced as “zero tolerance” Spring Break ordinances during March 2018 in Panama City Beach.
1. No possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages on the sandy beach during the month of March.
2. No possession or consumption of alcohol in commercial parking lots.
3. All alcohol sales end at 2 a.m. through the month of March.
4. No open house parties.
5. Parking in a closed business parking lot is prohibited.
6. Overnight scooter rental is not permitted.
7. It is illegal to climb, jump from or throw things from balconies.
8. Parking is prohibited on unmarked or unpaved portions of the road after dark.
9. Metal shovels are not permitted on the beach, and any holes dug in the sand should not be deeper than 2 feet.
Written by Zach McDonald with the Panama City News Herald; originally published February 1, 2018 at newsherald.com