1. What is our experience in the area?
We began doing business as Resort Collection in 2008; before then we were known as Edgewater Beach Resort Management, Inc. since 1983. To say we understand Panama City Beach would be a severe understatement. We have grown form a single property-under-contract, to Northwest Florida’s premier hospitality management company with a portfolio consisting of twelve world-class properties. We have members on our team that are involved with both the City of Panama City Beach and Bay County as a whole; they sit on boards, committees, volunteer, and support our elected officials. A large percentage of the Resort Collection team also grew up in Panama City or Panama City Beach and understand the view of our local community.
2. What services are included with our management plan?
Our goal is to eliminate any stress or hassle of managing your own unit. We keep up with industry standards and competitive market rates while also handling all your reservation inquiries. Our guest services department is readily available 24/7 to assist your rental guests with any issues they encounter. There are regular inspections made after each visit of your rental; thorough procedures allow us to identify and address potential unit damage. Other in-house services included in your investment are a full-time housekeeping staff, rental services team to assist with things such as remodels, a reliable and insured maintenance staff, full accounting department, and access to an owner’s website.
3. Who takes care of the marketing?
It is no good having the perfect property that’s ready to welcome traveling guests if nobody knows about it! That is why we have a full-time, in-house marketing department that takes care of all aspects of marketing your rental to potential guests. Ongoing efforts include, but are not limited to:
- weekly email marketing campaigns pushed to an audience of nearly 140,000 recipients
- management of individual resort Facebook page and Resort Collection social media accounts
- constant improvement of our generic rankings through search engines, such as Google, otherwise known as Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- an in-room publication Goin’ to the Beach! Magazine that is included in every unit and features your property and amenities, as well as other lifestyle features on Panama City Beach
- sponsorships of local TDC events such as “stay & play packages”
- professional photography
- outdoor digital advertising on more than 11 different billboard locations
- television campaigns on Beach TV – Destination Network
4. Do we use modern technology?
Absolutely! We are constantly updating our software and tools with the most innovative advances available. To improve our guest’s experience, we just updated our door locks that allow mobile unlocking features, added Wi-Fi to guest rooms, and are launching a brand-new booking engine early this summer. Behind the scenes we are always improving our software to run more efficiently by automating tasks, and centralizing reservations and communication.