Last Updated: March 30, 2020
Resort Collection is closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 in Florida, more commonly known as Coronavirus, through the Florida Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control. We are working with VISIT FLORIDA, Visit Panama City Beach and other local officials as well to stay up to date on the most current information and how it affects Bay County. While we are mindful of the situation, we are not fearful.
The safety of our guests, owners, and employees is now and always our highest priority.
Resort Collection Arrivals Status:
- Resort Collection properties are complying with Governor DeSantis’ Executive Order to suspend all new vacation rentals in Florida through April 10th.
- Scheduled arrivals during this time period may be cancelled or modified without penalty.
- Guests who are currently on-site may remain for the duration of your scheduled stay but must leave upon your scheduled departure date.
- If the Executive Order is not extended, we will be accepting arrivals beginning April 11th.
Our Temporary Cancellation Policy:
In response to the changing marketplace conditions due to COVID-19, Resort Collection is committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For all Resort Collection properties, we are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival*, as long as the change or cancellation is made by April 30, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date*.
Guests who booked through another third-party company are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude travel dates with peak demand weeks.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, contact the group organizer or reservations.
Our Sanitation Procedures:
Our team is taking many preventative measures to mitigate the chance of spreading COVID-19. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Installing hands-free hand sanitizing stations as quickly as possible in all resort common areas that we manage.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing everything in common areas throughout our resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Practicing “social distancing” by spacing chairs on the pool decks at least 6-feet apart, restricting groups and/or crowds of 10 or more, etc.
- Requiring staff to wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, as well as shaking hands.
- Mandating that any employee who displays any symptoms of the flu or a cold to seek medical assistance and avoid the workplace.
- Our housekeeping policy includes extensive sanitizing measures provided by the American Chemistry Council’s guidelines for cleaning in commercial settings list in between guests.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve, or use a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin, and then clean your hands.
- Clean surfaces regularly with disinfectant. For example: always clean kitchen benches and work desks.