Updated July 16, 2020
The safety of our guests, owners, and employees is now and always our highest priority.
Resort Collection Arrivals Status:
- The short-term rental ban has officially been lifted and is effective immediately.
Vacation rental reservations and stays will be allowed from all U.S. states with a COVID-19 Case Rate less than 750 total cases/100K residents or 500 active cases/100k residents.
- Travelers from Areas of Substantial Community Spread
The executive orders issued by Gov. Ron DeSantis that require travelers from areas with substantial community spread of the virus, including the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut tri-state area, to quarantine for 14 days or for the duration of their presence in the state (whichever is shorter) are still in effect. Airport screenings and roadside checkpoints are set up to check for potential COVID-19 cases. The checkpoints do not apply to persons involved in commercial activity or to students traveling for the purpose of academic work, internships, sports training or any other activity or program approved by the educational institution. For more information, see executive orders 20-80, 20-82, 20-139 and this FAQ, or call the Florida Department of Health at 1 (866) 779-6121.
- Check-in begins at 4:00pm but may take until 8:00pm on high occupancy days. The additional time is needed for proper cleaning and sanitization between guests. We appreciate your understanding!
Our Temporary Cancellation Policy:
In response to the changing marketplace conditions due to COVID-19, Resort Collection is committed to ensuring our guests experience flexibility during these challenging times.
For all Resort Collection properties, we are implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival*, as long as the change or cancellation is made by July 31, 2020. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, between now and July 31, 2020, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Guests who booked through another third-party company are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- Some exclusions may apply. May exclude travel dates with peak demand weeks.
- For individual reservations booked into a pre-existing group block, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, contact the group organizer or reservations.
Our Sanitation Procedures:
Our team is taking many preventative measures to mitigate the chance of spreading COVID-19. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Installing hands-free hand sanitizing stations as quickly as possible in all resort common areas that we manage.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing everything in common areas throughout our resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Practicing “social distancing” by spacing chairs on the pool decks at least 6-feet apart, restricting groups and/or crowds of 10 or more, etc.
- Requiring staff to wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, as well as shaking hands.
- Mandating that any employee who displays any symptoms of the flu or a cold to seek medical assistance and avoid the workplace.
- Our housekeeping policy includes extensive sanitizing measures provided by the American Chemistry Council’s guidelines for cleaning in commercial settings list in between guests.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve, or use a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin, and then clean your hands.
- Clean surfaces regularly with disinfectant. For example: always clean kitchen benches and work desks.