The safety of our guests, owners, and employees is now and always our highest priority.
Our Sanitation Procedures:
Our team is taking many preventative measures to mitigate the chance of spreading COVID-19. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Installing hands-free hand sanitizing stations as quickly as possible in all resort common areas that we manage.
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing everything in common areas throughout our resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Requiring staff to wash hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, and to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth, as well as shaking hands.
- Mandating that any employee who displays any symptoms of the flu or a cold to seek medical assistance and avoid the workplace.
- Our housekeeping policy includes extensive sanitizing measures provided by the American Chemistry Council’s guidelines for cleaning in commercial settings list in between guests.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- If you cough or sneeze, do it into your sleeve, or use a tissue. Dispose of the tissue immediately into a closed rubbish bin, and then clean your hands.
- Clean surfaces regularly with disinfectant. For example: always clean kitchen benches and work desks.