Events in Panama City Beach
Plan amazing events in Panama City Beach, the perfect place for meetings, weddings and other occasions. Below is a list of policies for Resort Collection group events.
- To qualify for group discounts, you must reserve 10 or more rooms.
- Minimum night stays may apply.
Group Event Restrictions
We require certain minimum qualifications to be met in order to provide group rates for select high-demand travel dates throughout the year. These dates include, but are not limited to, Memorial Day Weekend, the week of July 4th, Labor Day Weekend, and June through early-August. Resort Collection may be unable to provide discounted group rate accommodations during peak traffic seasons. Minimum requirements for group rates to be provided over high demand dates:
- A 3-night minimum stay is required.
- At least 10 condominium units must be reserved per night.
Conference Center Policies
- Ten (10) working days prior to all Food and Beverage functions, the resort requires the customer to submit an expected number of guests for each scheduled event and a menu selection. A 72-hour guarantee is required on all meal functions (3 business days). Your Resort Representative must be notified of the exact number of attendees from whom you wish to guarantee payment by 10:00 a.m., on the specified days. In the event a guarantee is not received by 10:00 a.m., the original estimated attendance count will be prepared and billed. For functions scheduled on Tuesday, the guarantee must be received by 10:00 a.m. on the preceding Friday. The Resort will only plate food for the guaranteed number of meals and prepare to serve the set number of seats if needed.
- Resort does not allow any food or beverages to be brought in from the outside by guests, due to city, state, health and liquor laws. The Resort will purchase any special items requested from a licensed purveyor.
- The Resort reserves the right to add a $100 fee to all “pop-up” events. A “pop-up” is classified as an event that is requested from the Resort (minimum 10 people) within the 72 business hours of the event start time.
- Resort Collection, as a licensee, is responsible for the administration of the sale and service of alcoholic beverages in accordance with the Department of Business & Professional Regulation (DBPR), Division of Alcohol and Tobacco. It is our policy, therefore, that the Resort must supply all liquor. The Resort will purchase specific items requested from licensed vendors.
- The use of hazers and or smoke machines, even water-based devices, is strictly prohibited unless otherwise documented.
- The use of confetti, silly string and any other related party favors is strictly prohibited and subject to a cleaning fee up to $2,000.
- All cash bars are subject to a $100 labor charge if the minimum of $200 for the first hour and $150 for each additional hour is not achieved.
- All host bars are subject to a $100 labor charge if the minimum of $200 for the first hour and $150 for each additional hour is not achieved.
- All action stations are subject to a $100 chef attendant labor charge. Seating arrangements are 60” round tables set for 10 persons per table. Table decorations, such as votive and tapered candles or mirrored centerpieces, are available at a minimal rental fee from the Banquet/Catering Department.
- The Resort can offer a number of themes to add to your event; please contact your Resort representative for further details.
- Any meal functions requiring table set-ups less than one-half hour before serving time, or a delay of more than one-half hour over the planned serving time, are subject to a labor charge.
- The Resort, according to the guaranteed minimum number of people anticipated, assigns function rooms. Room rental fees are applicable, and additional set-up fees could be applied for room sets changed on the day of the event. The Resort reserves the right to change groups to a room more suitable at the Resort’s discretion, if attendance decreases or increases.
- The Resort reserves the right to make the decision to move any outdoor function to the inside backup space due to inclement weather. You will be advised of all options for your function at a minimum of eight (8) hours in advance of the event. The Resort’s decision is final. Plated and or buffet events are subject to a $5 per person labor charge for outdoor events. Reception-style events are subject to a $500 labor charge for outside events.
- Prices herein are subject to increase in the event that costs of food, beverages or other costs of operations increase at the time of the function. Customer grants the right to the Resort to increase such prices or to make reasonable substitutions on the menu with prior written notice to the customer, providing, however, customer shall have the right to terminate this agreement within seven (7) days after such written notice from Resort Collection.
- To ensure efficient handling and storage of materials, please allow your Resort representative to assist you. Boxes may be sent to: 520 R Jackson Blvd., Panama City Beach, Florida 32407. A charge of $10 per box under 40 lbs., $20 per box over 40 lbs. and $150 per pallet will apply. All repacking and shipping of materials will be available upon request and require adequate notice to the Banquet Department. All charges for reshipping will be billed to the master account unless otherwise noted. Please fill in the appropriate shipping forms with your account information.
- Should the event be cancelled, deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation of an event will be subject to a cancellation fee per your contract. Cancellation fee will be a percentage of expected revenues from the event.
- The Resort is not responsible for any damage or loss to any merchandise, articles, or valuables belonging to the host or their guests prior to, during, or subsequent to any event.
- Any and all signage needs to be approved by the Director of Food & Beverage, Vice President of Food & Beverage and the Chief Operations Officer.
- All prices are subject to a 22% service fee and prevailing sales tax and city fee.
General Hotel Policy
- Resort Collection reserves the right to inspect and control all private functions. Liability for damage to the premises will be charged accordingly. Resort Collection cannot assume responsibility for personal items brought on to the property. Decorations to Banquet Function Rooms must be approved, in advance, and overseen by the Service Coordinator, as attachments to walls, floors; windows and ceilings may cause damage.
- If direct billing is requested, a complete credit application must be submitted to our accounting office at least 90 days in advance of the event. Unless credit has been established with Resort Collection, payment of the total bill must be made in cash, certified check, or credit card 2 weeks prior to the event. With approved credit, full payment will be due payable within 30 days following your event. Any unpaid balance remaining more than 30 days will be subject to a 1.5% per month finance charge, or 18% per annum. Social and/or Personal events are not eligible for credit.
- We will require 100% prepayment 2-weeks in advance of each event, provided credit has not been established. Should your event and/or room block cancel within signature date to 120 days of scheduled event, a cancellation fee of 25% of the total contracted revenue will be assessed. Cancellation within 119-days of the scheduled event, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total contracted revenue will be assessed.