Situated just steps away from the gorgeous shores of the Gulf of Mexico, Continental Condominium’s vacation rentals offer comfy beachfront accommodations with endless opportunities for a delightful beach escape. If convenience and proximity to some of the best attractions on Panama City Beach are what you want, then Continental Condominiums is the place to stay. Located just across the street is the famous Gulf World Marine Park, proudly offering an up close and personal experience with some of the Gulf’s most intriguing animals. We are also a quick 3-minute drive to the popular outdoor mall Pier Park. This is definitely the resort for you if you are looking to be in the middle of all the action!
- Gulf-front Location
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1-, and 2-Bedroom Suites
- Private Balconies*
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
Parking Pass Update: The Continental Condominiums HOA has mandated that guests will only receive one (1) parking pass per reservation for all unit types.
At the ResortFlipper’s Beach Bar | Menu forthcoming Open Tuesday through Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Closed Sunday and Monday. Enjoy a quick bite and your favorite cocktail at Flipper’s Beach Bar. Flipper’s is located on the ground floor of Continental Condominiums. You can’t miss it while making your way out to the beach!
NearbyAn abundance of restaurants can be found less than a mile west of Continental Condominiums at Pier Park. Pier Park is a premier outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment venue in Panama City Beach. Click here for a full list of everything Pier Park has to offer!
From Hwy 79: Head South on Hwy 79. Turn Left (East) onto Hwy 98/Back Beach Road/Panama City Beach Pkwy. Turn Right (South) onto Hills Rd. Turn Right (West) onto Front Beach Rd. Continental Condominiums is 0.1 mi. down the road on the left. From Hwy 231: Head South on Hwy 231. Slight right onto Hwy 98/W 15thSt. (Cross the Hathaway Bridge.) Continue West on Hwy 98/Back Beach Road/Panama City Beach Pkwy. Turn Left (South) onto Hills. Rd. Turn Right (West) onto Front Beach Rd. Continental Condominiums is 0.1 mi. down the road on the left.
For guests planning to stay with Continental Condominiums in Panama City Beach, please review the policies and fees itemized below.
- Front Desk The front desk is open 24-hours a day. You can reach the front desk by calling (850) 234-3720.
- Registration Fee A fee of $25 will be assessed on all reservations.
- Age Restriction You must be at least 25 years of age to reserve a room at Continental Condominiums. However, there are exceptions.
- Check-in begins at 4:00pm but may take until 8:00pm on high occupancy days. The additional time is needed for proper cleaning and sanitization between guests. We appreciate your understanding!
- Check-in begins at 4:00pm, and we will use our best efforts to have the property ready for you at such time. Check-in is not guaranteed at 4pm, especially on high volume check-in days. In rare instances, check-in may be unavoidably delayed due to unexpected maintenance repairs, units that need additional cleaning time, etc.
- The front desk can pre-arrive you at which time we will take a phone number from you and call you when your unit is ready.
- Check-out time is strictly enforced at 10:00 a.m.
- If you would like an early check-in/late check-out, please inquire at the front desk as these will be subject to availability and early check-in/late check-out fees.
- Cleaning Fee All reservations will be subject to a one-time departure cleaning fee; price varies by unit size. Additional fees may be incurred for damage and/or units left in excessive disarray.
- Guarantee and Cancellation Policy To guarantee your reservation, your credit card will be charged an advance deposit equal to the first night’s room rate, reservation fee and tax. If you cancel your reservation fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival, you will be refunded your deposit minus a $75 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will forfeit entire deposit.
- Damage Waiver All reservations will be subject to a non-refundable $40 damage waiver. This damage waiver covers any damage to the unit or its contents that is reported during the stay. If damage is discovered post-stay, you will be charged for the total cost of the repair/replacement of the damaged property.
- Hurricane Policy Continental Condominiums will provide a full refund to guests if a mandatory evacuation is ordered by the Bay County Emergency Operations Center for the Panama City Beach area.
- Pet Policy There are no pets allowed on the property, with the exception of licensed service animals. Strictly enforced. An extra cleaning fee may apply for service animals.
- Cleaning & Maid Service Daily maid service is available for an additional fee. Guests are provided with towels and linens for their stay; additional towels and linens will be provided upon request. Coin-operated laundry facilities are available on floors 1, 3, and 4.
- Pool Deck No coolers or glass containers are allowed on the pool deck.
- Private Balcony* Not all units have a private balcony. Please call (877) 416-5156 after booking your stay to confirm whether your assigned condo includes a balcony.
- Parking Pass The Continental Condominiums HOA has mandated that guests will only receive one (1) parking pass per reservation for all unit types.
15413 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
For Reservations call: (877) 416-5156
Front Desk: (850) 234-3720