Emerald Beach Resort
Emerald Beach Resort provides families with the one thing they have craved since they began visiting here—comfort. Each carefully crafted suite has a spectacular beachfront view and plenty of room for children to play. Every convenience has been considered, including a washer and dryer and a full-sized kitchen in every unit, a lagoon pool with a children’s water feature, a poolside tiki bar, and Starbucks® on-site. The goal at Emerald Beach Resort is to create the ideal family environment for making memories that will last forever.
- Gulf-Front Location
- Private Balconies
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Fitness Center
- 1-, 2-, and 3-Bedroom Suites
- 2 Pools
- Parking Garage
- Free Wi-Fi
Emerald Beach #333
Emerald Beach #1934
Emerald Beach #1325
Emerald Beach #328
Emerald Beach #1032
Emerald Beach #2436
Emerald Beach #728
Emerald Beach #1827
Emerald Beach #2435
Emerald Beach #928
Emerald Beach #626
Emerald Beach #2228
Emerald Beach #1629
Emerald Beach #1125
Emerald Beach #2227
Emerald Beach #1825
NearbyAn abundance of restaurants can be found less than a mile west of Emerald Beach Resort at Pier Park. Pier Park is a premier outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment venue in Panama City Beach. Click here for a full list of everything Pier Park has to offer!
From Hwy 79: Head South on Hwy 79. Turn Left (East) onto Hwy 98/Back Beach Road/Panama City Beach Pkwy. Turn Right (South) onto Hills Rd. Emerald Beach Resort is just ahead on the left. From Hwy 231: Head South on Hwy 231. Slight right onto Hwy 98/W 15thSt. (Cross the Hathaway Bridge.) Continue West on Hwy 98/Back Beach Road/Panama City Beach Pkwy. Turn Left (South) onto Nautilus St. Emerald Beach Resort is just ahead on the right.
For guests planning to stay with Emerald Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, please review the policies and fees itemized below.
- Contactless Check-in
- Check-in time begins at 4:00pm CST.
- Checkout time is strictly enforced at 10:00am CST.
- Age Restriction You must be at least 21 years of age to reserve a room at Emerald Beach Resort.
- Reservation Fee A fee of 7% will be assessed on all reservations.
- Cleaning Fee All reservations will be subject to a one-time departure cleaning fee; price varies by unit size. Additional fees may be incurred for damage and/or units left in excessive disarray.
- Guarantee and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations by the Guest must be in writing and are not valid until received by the Manager. The Manager will confirm the Guest’s cancellation by email, but the Guest should call if s(he) has not received such confirmation within twenty-four (24) hours. The Guest will receive a full refund of the reservation deposit if the Guest cancels the reservation within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of booking. If, for any reason, the Guest cancels the reservation thereafter, is a no-show, or does not use the Property for the entire period of the reservation, there will be no refund of any monies paid by the Guest.
If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest prior to occupancy as a result of it being (a) sold by the owner of the Property (“Owner”) or (b) Owner no longer making Property available, and (in either case) the Manager cannot move/relocate the Guest and other members of the Guest party to another vacation rental property of comparable value, the Manager agrees, in these circumstances only, to refund all monies paid by the Guest toward the reservation, and the Guest agrees to release any and all claims against the Manager and its employees and agents; however, cancellations or early departure by the guest for any reason (excluding mandatory evacuation) do not warrant any refund of rent.
If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest due to other, non-Owner related circumstances beyond the Manager’s control, including, without limitation, mechanical failures, fire, or utility outages affecting the Property, act of God (including, but not limited to, hurricanes, tornadoes, storms, floods, other adverse weather, or fires), environmental disaster, pandemic or government action (e.g., executive orders, roadblocks, curfews, or mandatory evacuations), there will be no refund or reimbursement of any monies paid by the Guest toward the total charge for the reservation provided, however that the Manager may, at its sole discretion, (a) move/relocate the Guest and the other members of the Guest party to another vacation rental property of reasonably comparable value or (b) cancel this Agreement without penalty and provide a refund. If the Guest agrees to move to a property with a higher rent, the Guest will be responsible for any price differential.
- Damage Waiver All reservations will be subject to a non-refundable $55 damage waiver.
- Hurricane Policy Emerald Beach Resort will provide a full refund to guests if a mandatory evacuation is ordered by the Bay County Emergency Operations Center for the Panama City Beach area.
- Pet Policy There are no pets allowed on the property, with the exception of licensed service animals. Strictly enforced. An extra cleaning fee may apply for service animals.
- Pool Deck Coolers are not allowed on the pool deck, but you may bring them to the beach. Please remember, glass containers are not allowed on the pool deck or the beach.
Emerald Beach Resort
14700 Front Beach Rd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
For Reservations call: (855) 528-6174
Front Desk: (850) 235-6644