Gulf Highlands Beach Resort
Gulf Highlands Beach Resort is a family-oriented resort conveniently located near Panama City Beach’s most popular restaurants, amusement parks, shopping, and more. Relax during your stay knowing your family is safe inside this gated community. Gulf Highlands Beach Resort offers an array of townhomes, varying from studios to 3-bedrooms. Amenities include 11 pools (5 of which are heated seasonally), tennis courts, shuffle board courts, a playground, an 18-hole putt-putt course, a fitness center, and more! Located just across Front Beach Road from the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches, guests have private access to the sandy beach via the Gulf Highlands Beach House Restaurant. The Beach House comprises a beachside pool, full-service restaurant, and private beach access.
- Located Across from Beach
- 11 Pools (5 heated seasonally)
- Parking Lot
- 4 Shuffleboard Courts
- Onsite Restaurant
- 2- and 3-bedroom Townhomes
- Fitness Center
- Mini Golf 18-Hole Course
- 4 Tennis Courts
No Results Found
Please revise your search criteria.
OnsiteBeach House of Gulf Highlands Beach House restaurant is conveniently located directly across Front Beach Road from Gulf Highlands resort. The restaurant is beach-front, giving guests gorgeous views of the Gulf of Mexico while they dine. Beach House is open year-round for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
NearbyLocated just a stone’s throw away from Gulf Highlands Beach Resort is the intimate, casual fine dining experience of Firefly restaurant, and the relaxed and family-friendly Montego Bay Seafood House & Oyster Bar.
From Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport:Sitting just 20 minutes away from getting to Panama City Beach is Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP). The airport is in West Bay, off of Highway 388, leaving you with only a quick drive down Highway 79 to approach the coast. ECP is the best transportation choice for travelers needing air transportation. Airlines currently offering their services include: Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, and recently added American Airlines. 2018 Non-Stop & Direct flights offered by ECP include: Amarillo | Atlanta | Austin | Baltimore | Burbank | Charlotte | Chicago | Dallas-Fort Worth | Denver | Houston | Nashville | Omaha | Phoenix | Seattle | St. Louis | Tampa
Ground Transportation:Need a ride to your Resort Collection property once your flight lands? Or how about a lift to dinner or Pier Park from the resort? ECP and Panama City Beach offer multiple ground transportation providers, whether it be by taxi, shuttle, or limo. Uber transportation is also available in the area. For more information call (850) 650-6333 or visit the Panama City Beach Ground Transportation landing page.
From Hwy 79:Head South on Hwy 79. Turn Left (East) onto Hwy 98/Back Beach Road/Panama City Beach Pkwy. Turn Right (South) onto Richard Jackson Blvd. Turn Left (East) onto Hutchison Blvd. Gulf Highlands Beach Resort is ahead on the right.
From Hwy 231:Head South on Hwy 231. Slight right onto Hwy 98/W 15th St. (Cross the Hathaway Bridge.) Slight Left to continue West on Front Beach Rd. Turn Right at the intersection at Hutchison Blvd/ Thomas Dr. Gulf Highlands Beach Resort is ahead (past Wal-Mart) on the left.
For guests planning to stay with Gulf Highlands Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, Florida, please review the policies and fees itemized below.
- Front Desk Gulf Highlands guests will check-in at the front desk at Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort, which is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, and can be reached by calling (850) 235-4044.
- Reservation Fee A fee of 7% will be assessed on all reservations.
- Age Restriction You must be at least 21 years of age to reserve a room at Gulf Highlands Beach Resort.
- Check-in time begins at 4:00 p.m. We will use our best efforts to have the property ready for you at such time. Check-in is not guaranteed at 4pm, especially on high volume check-in days. In rare instances, check-in may be unavoidably delayed due to unexpected maintenance repairs, units that need additional cleaning time, etc.
- The front desk can pre-arrive you at which time we will take a phone number from you and call you when your unit is ready.
- Check-out time is strictly enforced at 10:00 a.m.
- If you would like an early check-in/late check-out, please inquire at the front desk as these will be subject to availability and early check-in/late check-out fees.
- Cleaning Fee All reservations will be subject to a one-time departure cleaning fee; price varies by unit size. Additional fees may be incurred for damage and/or units left in excessive disarray.
- Guarantee and Cancellation Policy To guarantee your reservation, your credit card will be charged an advance deposit equal to the first night’s room rate, reservation fee and tax. If you cancel your reservation fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival, you will be refunded your deposit minus a $75 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will forfeit entire deposit.
- Damage Waiver All reservations will be subject to a non-refundable $55 damage waiver.
- Hurricane Policy Gulf Highlands Beach Resort will provide a full refund to guests if a mandatory evacuation by the Bay County Emergency Operations Center for the Panama City Beach area is ordered.
- Pet Policy There are no pets allowed on the property, with the exception of licensed service animals. Strictly enforced. An extra cleaning fee may apply for service animals.
- Pool Deck Coolers are not allowed on the pool deck, but you may bring them to the beach. Please remember, glass containers are not allowed on the pool deck or the beach. Personal towels are not permitted to be left on lounge chairs to reserve space and will be removed.
- Rental Restrictions The rental of all townhouse parcels shall be made only to adults twenty-one (21) years of age, or older, who will be residing in the townhouse parcel during the rental period. Occupancy is limited as follows: 2-Bedroom – 6 people 3-Bedroom – 8 people
- Quiet hours are from 11 pm to 7 am. Additionally, noise must be kept at a level that will not constitute a nuisance to the neighbors. Loud and excessive noise will not be allowed at any time.
- Pool hours are from 8 am to 11 pm. Pools may be closed from time to time due to weather or maintenance concerns; do not enter a pool if the gate is locked. Not all pools have parking facilities. No food or beverages are allowed inside the pool; glass containers and pets are prohibited within the pool fence. Small children or incontinent adults must wear waterproof “swimmer” diapers.
- Fitness Center is open daily from 8 am until 11 pm and is available for use by adults 18 years of age or older.
- Tennis, Shuffle Board and Putt-putt areas are available from 8 am to 11 Only tennis play is allowed on tennis courts. Equipment may be provided in your unit but we suggest you bring your own.
- Parking Hanging parking tags are required. Guests shall only park in the two privately-owned assigned parking spaces in front of the townhouse parcel they are renting. The Condominium units (116 & 134 Damon) only have one assigned space. No parking in the streets or on the grass. Commercial vehicles, trailers, recreational vehicles, vans, campers, camper trailers, boats, boat trailers or any watercraft are not allowed on property. Vehicles not in compliance will be towed at your expense. For guests traveling with more than two vehicles, an overflow parking lot is available but requires a different parking pass that can be picked up at the Majestic front desk.
- Golf carts Drivers must be licensed and 16 years of age minimum (proof required while driving), and must obey traffic laws. Six-seater rental carts are NOT allowed on property. Carts must display the unit number and a valid pass. You may only rent a golf cart if there is an open parking space at the unit you are visiting. Golf carts may only carry as many people as there are seats and no “lap riders” or “lap drivers” are allowed.
- Scooters rental scooters are NOT permitted on the the property.
- Outer Unit Cleanliness beach toys, rafts, chairs, coolers, umbrellas, wagons, may not be left at the front entrance or in the yard. Grills must be kept 10-feet from the back of the property. No clothing, towels, or other linens shall be hung outside of the townhouse parcel.
- Garbage must be tied up in bags and deposited in the silver metal trash containers (marked GHBR).
- 800 Channel Community events and information can be found on WOW! cable channel 800.
Gulf Highlands Beach Resort
10997 Hutchinson Blvd.
Panama City Beach, FL 32407
For Reservations call: (833) 278-2473
Front Desk: (850) 563-1000