Summit Beach Resort
Summit Beach Resort is located right along the World’s Most Beautiful Beaches and within walking distance to great restaurants, a golf course, and other family attractions. Summit Beach Resort offers guests onsite amenities such as two large swimming pools, Summit Tiki Bar, Summit Market, Bikini Bob’s Restaurant, hot tubs, saunas, picnic areas with grills, tennis courts, a basketball court, three shuffleboard courts, and a fitness center. During the Summer, kids can enjoy Resort Collection’s Adventure Zone activities onsite, including everyone’s favorite Dive-In Movies on the pool deck at dusk. Each suite is fully furnished, providing all the comforts of home; So, whether you’re relaxing on the spacious balcony or spending quality family time in the living area, there’s something for everyone at Summit Beach Resort.
- Gulf-front Location
- Private Balconies
- Indoor Whirlpool
- Tiki Bar
- 1-, 2-, and 3-Bedroom Condos
- 2 Pools
- Fully Equipped Kitchens
- Parking Lot
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Summit Market
- Onsite Laundry Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
Summit Beach Resort #129
Summit Beach Resort #821
Summit Beach Resort #302
Summit Beach Resort #915
Summit Beach Resort #722
AT THE RESORTSummit Market (Currently CLOSED for winter season) (850) 233-7585 | Summit Market is open Wednesday through Sunday from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Closed Monday and Tuesday. The Summit Market has an endless array of your sundry needs, as well as a full menu of hamburgers, chicken tenders, salads, wraps, sandwiches, gourmet coffee, ice cream, traditional pool food and other snacks. Summit Tiki Bar (Currently CLOSED for winter season) (850) 233-7584 | Summit Tiki Bar is open daily from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Visit the Summit Tiki Bar for a cool drink in the warm Florida sun from your favorite bartenders on the beach. This full-service bar features Fat Tuesday frozen drinks and other delicious adult beverages. And don’t forget the kids— a “Zero Proof” kids’ beverage is available and served in a souvenir coconut head.
NearbyLocated nearby Summit Beach Resort at the Shoppes at Edgewater is the intimate, casual fine dining experience of Firefly restaurant, and the relaxed and family-friendly Montego Bay Seafood House & Oyster Bar.
From Hwy 79: Head South on Hwy 79. Turn Left (East) onto Hwy 98/Back Beach Road/Panama City Beach Pkwy. Turn Right (South) onto Richard Jackson Blvd. Turn Left (East) onto Hutchison Blvd. Continue straight onto Thomas Dr. Shores of Panama is on the right. From Hwy 231: Head South on Hwy 231. Slight right onto Hwy 98/W 15thSt. (Cross the Hathaway Bridge.) Slight Left to continue West on Front Beach Rd. Turn Left onto Joan Ave. Turn Right onto Thomas Dr. Summit Beach Resort is 1 mile ahead on the right.
For guests planning to stay at Summit Beach Resort in Panama City Beach, please review the policies and fees itemized below.
- Front Desk The front desk at Summit is currently open from 8:00am – 5:00pm on Sunday-Thursday, and 8:00am-8:00pm on Friday and Saturday. For after hours check-in, please visit the front desk at Edgewater Beach & Golf Resort (11212 Front Beach Rd.) which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call (850) 235-4044 for other inquires. The front desk hours vary seasonally. You can reach the front desk by calling (866) 275-0560.
- Age Restriction You must be at least 18 years of age to reserve a room at Summit Beach Resort.
- Reservation Fee A fee of 7% will be assessed on all reservations.
- Check-in begins at 4:00pm but may take until 8:00pm on high occupancy days. The additional time is needed for proper cleaning and sanitization between guests. We appreciate your understanding!
- Check-in time begins at 4:00 p.m. We will use our best efforts to have the property ready for you at such time. Check-in is not guaranteed at 4pm, especially on high volume check-in days. In rare instances, check-in may be unavoidably delayed due to unexpected maintenance repairs, units that need additional cleaning time, etc.
- The front desk can pre-arrive you at which time we will take a phone number from you and call you when your unit is ready.
- Check-out time is strictly enforced at 10:00 a.m.
- If you would like an early check-in/ late check-out, please inquire at the front desk as these will be subject to availability and early check-in/ late check-out fees.
- Cleaning Fee All reservations will to subject to a one-time departure cleaning fee; price varies by unit size. Additional fees may be incurred for damage and/or units left in excessive disarray.
- Guarantee and Cancellation Policy To guarantee your reservation, your credit card will be charged an advance deposit equal to the first night’s room rate, reservation fee and tax. If you cancel your reservation fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival, you will be refunded your deposit minus a $75 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will forfeit entire deposit.
- Damage Waiver All reservations will be subject to a non-refundable $55 damage waiver.
- Hurricane Policy Summit Beach Resort will provide a full refund to guests if a mandatory evacuation by the Bay County Emergency Operations Center for the Panama City Beach area is ordered.
- Pet Policy There are no pets allowed on the property, with the exception of licensed service animals. Strictly enforced. An extra cleaning fee may apply for service animals.
- Pool Deck Coolers are not allowed on the pool deck, but you may bring them to the beach. Please remember, glass containers are not allowed on the pool deck or the beach.
Summit Beach Resort
8743 Thomas Drive
Panama City Beach, FL 32408
For Reservations call: (800) 824-5048
Front Desk: (850) 234-7890